Frequently Asked Questions
- Login to cPanel
- Scroll down to Software->MultiPHP INI Editor
- You should now see a dropdown of accounts, select the account you want to change the settings for.
- You will now see a list of the common PHP settings which can be changed as required.
- Click Apply at the bottom to save and activate the changes
- If you don't see the MultiPHP INI Editor option in cPanel please open a ticket.
- Do not increase any of the settings without having an understanding of what they do. The defaults are normally suitable for most sites.
- Only increase the memory and file upload options if it is absolutely necessary, setting either of these could have a negative effect on the whole server.
- An advanced editor option is also available if you want to change settings that are not available in the basic mode. This is accessed by clicking the "Editor Mode" tab at the top of the page.
Please wait... it will take a second!