Frequently Asked Questions
- Login to cPanel for the account your want to change the PHP version
- Scroll down to Software->MultiPHP Manager
- You should see a list of domains associated with the account, put a tick in the box for the domain you want to alter the PHP version for.
- In the top right corner you'll see a dropdown box called "PHP Version", from here you select the PHP version you require and click "Apply"
- If you don't see the MultiPHP Manager option in cPanel please open a ticket.
- If you don't see the version of PHP you require then please open a ticket, currently PHP versions 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 are available.
Please wait... it will take a second!